upgrade you wallet.
Earn rewards and save with a great, low rate.
Our Visa® credit cards put power in your wallet, matching your lifestyle and your needs.
If you’re looking for a low rate on a new card or to transfer your balance from a higher rate credit card, start with us.
Visa® Credit Card
Our Visa® Credit Card helps make everyday spending a little simpler. It’s the quick, easy and secure way to pay at millions of places worldwide. Use your card for your purchases, big or small, and forget the hassles of carrying cash.
Visa® Awards Credit Card
Make your purchases more rewarding with our Visa® Awards credit card. That’s because you earn one point for every dollar you spend. Redeem points for travel, gift certificates, or simply cash. Click here to register your card.
Share Secured Visa®
Our Share Secured Visa®credit card is a great option for many members. For instance, our Share Secured Visa® is a win-win for young adults seeking to open their first credit card and parents wanting to give their young adults a card for emergencies. Our Shared Secured Visa® is also ideal for members who may have encountered credit challenges in the past and want to build or rebuild their credit. Members with a Share Secured Visa® enjoy the same benefits and features of our Platinum Visa® credit card and can use it anywhere Visa® is accepted.
All Cards enjoy these member-friendly benefits
- No annual fees
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
- Low interest rates
- One rate for all transactions, purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- 24/7 card protection monitored by Falcon Fraud
- Online purchase protection provided by Verified by Visa®
- Online and automatic payment options for added convenience
- Turn your card off and on using the RGCU Mobile Banking
- Provide travel alerts using Mobile Banking
Ready to apply?
Speak with an Account Relationship Officer or log into Rio Grande Home Banking to start your application today. For our current rates and disclosures, ask an Account Relationship Officer or check them out online.
Rates and Disclosures
* Rates and terms are based on credit experience. Some restrictions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice. APR is an abbreviation of Annual Percentage Rate.