Get information first with eAlerts and notifications
Monitor your accounts 24/7 by creating customized eAlerts. They can be sent to an email address, mobile phone or both. And you’ll receive them almost in real time.
- Be notified of suspicious activity like a name, address, password or email address change.
- Customize the settings to receive low-balance alerts and payment notifications
- See when deposits or checks have cleared
- See if you are close to the maximum number of monthly electronic transfers
- Set custom reminders to yourself, like making a payment
- And more!
Setting up alerts and notifications is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Services tab, then click on eAlerts.
- Add any new contact information in the Contact Information section.
- Click Add Alert in the Alerts Settings section.
- Select from Security Alerts or individual account alerts.