Get a Mortgage in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque, NM
When you buy your dream home, you may think more about the bathrooms and kitchen more than you think about how much you're going to be paying for the home. You need to carefully consider the mortgage amount and the length of the mortgage so you don't have payments that ruin your budget or your long-term goals.
When you need a mortgage in Rio Rancho, NM; Albuquerque, NM; or the surrounding areas, Rio Grande Credit Union can help.
Consider Mortgage Options
Mortgages come in many options. You can choose the one that works best for you. Some of the options include:
- Home buying mortgage loans. Home loans come in various rates and terms to help you purchase your dream home.
- Refinance mortgage loans. If you want to lower your monthly payment, reduce your interest rate, pay off your mortgage earlier, or make a major purchase, consider one of these loan options with different rates and terms to meet your needs.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Turn your home into money to pay off bills, cover college tuition, or for any other reason. This is a variable credit rate that lets you borrow against your home's equity.
- Second Mortgage Loan. Use your home's equity as a one-time, fixed-rate loan.
With these and other possible options, you can find a mortgage that suits your needs. We have several other options, including ITIN loans, to help you.
Talk With an Expert
When you get a mortgage from Rio Grande Credit Union, you never have to be overwhelmed. Our specialists will answer your questions, walk you through the process step-by-step, and help you choose the right mortgage for your needs and desires. We offer several mortgage options for people in Rio Rancho, NM, and Albuquerque, NM.
Want to get the process started? Enter your information below.
Officer Location Changes
To better serve our members we are placing our mortgage officers at several of our other branch locations:
- Steve Otero will be at our Downtown branch.
- Leda Kelly-Barbosa will be at our Cabezon branch in Rio Rancho.
- Keith Ortega will be at our Westside branch.
- Other helpful staff will still be at our Lomas branch.
Their phone numbers will remain the same and please feel free to text or call 505.999.2168 for more information.Go to main navigation