Dine on a Dime: Lazy Lasagna
This easy, budget-friendly recipe is the overworked parent’s best friend. Sure to be a crowd pleaser, and popular with orange cats!
- 24 ounce bag frozen ravioli
- 24 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce over the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella.
- Repeat the layers, starting with the remaining ravioli. Finish with the remaining sauce and mozzarella and sprinkle the top layer with the parmesan.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until cheese turns golden brown.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
4x RGCU Rewards for Groceries
Don't forget to use your RGCU Debit Card when grocery shopping for your favorite Dine on a Dime recipes. You'll earn 4x points at the grocery store, which can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, and more!