As a not-for-profit organization, a Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee help guide the Credit Union.
The Board of Directors provides direction on long-range objectives, determines policy and monitors the progress of the Credit Union. The Board is comprised of RGCU members, who are elected to three-year terms as unpaid volunteers.
Our 2015-16 Board of Directors include (from left to right):
- 2nd Vice Chair, Mark Sanchez, Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Authority Executive Director
- 1st Vice Chair, Cynthia D. Borrego, MPA, owner of Cyba’s & Associates
- Director, Irene Serna, Bernalillo County Housing Department Rehabilitation and Construction Manager
- Director, Ron B. Maestas, retired Bernalillo County Code Enforcement Manager
- Board Chair, Lucy Sedillo, IAFF Local 244 Retirement Consultant
- Secretary/Treasurer, Dan Mayfield, retired Deputy Bernalillo County Manager for Finance
- Director, Dianne Montoya Brown, H&R Block Master Tax Enrolled Agent
Our Supervisory Committee ensures the safety of the Credit Union’s assets. The committee includes:
- Chair, Susan Biernacki, JD, City of Albuquerque Assistant Treasurer (Ret.)
- Member, Patty French, APD Alarm Supervisor
- Member, Lisa Wilson, CPA, Vice President Finance, ABQ Health Partners