As a not-for-profit organization, a Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee help guide the Credit Union.
The Board of Directors provides direction on long-range objectives, determines policy and monitors the progress of the Credit Union. The Board is comprised of RGCU members, who are elected to three-year terms as unpaid volunteers.
Our 2017-18 Board of Directors include (from left to right):
- Director, Mark Sanchez, Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Authority Executive Director
- 1st Vice Chair, Cynthia D. Borrego, MPA, Albuquerque City Counselor District 5
- Board Chair, Irene Serna, Deputy Treasurer, Bernalillo County Treasurers Office
- Director, Ron B. Maestas, retired City of Albuquerque
- Sectary/Treasurer, Lucy Sedillo, reitred City of Albuquerque
- 2nd Vice Chair, Dan Mayfield, retired Deputy Bernalillo County Manager for Finance
- Director, Dianne Montoya Brown, Master Tax Enrolled Agent, retired Bernalillo County Administrator
Our Supervisory Committee ensures the safety of the Credit Union’s assets. The committee includes:
- Member, Susan Biernacki, JD, Attorney at Law
- Member, Patty French, APD Alarm Supervisor
- Chair, Lisa Wilson, CPA