As a not-for-profit organization, a Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee help guide the Credit Union.
The Board of Directors provides direction on long-range objectives, determines policy and monitors the progress of the Credit Union. The Board is comprised of RGCU members, who are elected to three-year terms as unpaid volunteers.
Our 2013-2014 Board of Directors include:
• Board Chair Dianne Montoya Brown, H&R Block Master Tax Enrolled Agent
• 1st Vice Chair Ron B. Maestas, retired Bernalillo County Code Enforcement Manager
• 2nd Vice Chair Cynthia D. Borrego, MPA, owner of Cyba’s & Associates
• Secretary/Treasurer Doug Crandall, DAC Enterprises, Inc. Principal
• Director Danny Avila, New Mexico Veterans Affairs Health Care System Program Analyst
• Director Lucy Sedillo, IAFF Local 244 Retirement Consultant
• Director Irene Serna, Bernalillo County Housing Department Rehabilitation and Construction Manager
• Ex Officio Director, Bill Daily, Member Education and Engagement Director, Presbyterian Health Plan (former NM Central Credit Union Board Chair)
• Ex Officio Director, Lisa Wilson, CPA, Vice President Finance, ABQ Health Partners (former NM Central Credit Union Board Treasurer)
Our Supervisory Committee ensures the safety of the Credit Union’s assets. The committee includes:
• Chair, Dan Mayfield, retired Deputy Bernalillo County Manager for Finance
• Member, Susan Biernacki, JD, City of Albuquerque Assistant Treasurer
• Member, Mark Sanchez, Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Authority Executive Director