A helpful hand in volatile times
Because money doesn’t come with instructions
With ongoing developments, we know you may have concerns about your budget, your investments, your cash flow or payroll. You can rely on us to provide advice and smart solutions to help you navigate risk during the recent ups and downs of the market.
IF YOU ARE IMPACTED FINANCIALLY
As this situation evolves, members may be affected financially. Rio Grande Credit Union is here to help. Options may include:
- Free Financial Coaching
- Skipping a payment on your auto loan, signature loan, or signature-secured loan
- A 0.00% APR Relief Loan of up to one month’s net pay, maximum of $4,000, and up to 90 days with no payment
- Loan extensions
- We are temporarily lowering the fee of our Periodic Overdraft Protection Service (POPS) from $26 to $10
- We are waiving fees if you make a payment from another institution's account through our convenient portal
- If you have questions or would like information on one of the options above, please call us or text us at 505.262.1401.
Loans subject to eligibility, loan, and credit approvalGo to main navigation