skip-a-pay, just click away
It’s extra easy this year to Skip-a-Pay using Rio Grande Home Banking! Just log in to home banking, (in the upper right-hand corner of this page), click “Services,” then “Skip-a-Pay”. Home Banking will have a list of Skip-a-Pay eligible loans. Just make sure you log in and skip at least a full day before your loan’s due date.
You can also text, call or visit a branch to request a skip.
Skips are $20 per loan.
If you need to sign up for Rio Grande Home Banking, call or text 505.262.1401, or just visit a branch and we’ll be happy to help.
Members must follow this criteria and should know the following before utilizing skip-a-pay:
- There is a $20.00 fee per loan payable at the time of request. Fee is assessed from either savings or checking,
- Loan will be eligible for a maximum of two skip-a-pays per year,
- Loan can have a maximum of five skips over the life of the loan,
- Loan must have a minimum of 4 monthly payments,
- Loan cannot be more than 15 days delinquent and cannot have been delinquent more than 6 times in past 12 months,
- Loan payment minimum $30.00 a month; maximum $1,500.00 a month,
- Maximum due date advancement is 30 days,
- Ineligible loans are: Mortgages, HELOCS, Credit Cards, Business Loans, Refresh and Employee Benefit loans,
- Loans with Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) are not eligible for skip-a-pay; and
- Members cannot have the following: charge-off share, charge-off loan, foreclosure, legal TJ in place, vehicle repossession, or skip claim.
If you have other questions please feel free to contact us at 505.262.1401.
Go to main navigation