mobile app help
You might have noticed that our Home Banking has recently been upgraded. This has affected the access to our mobile app. Here are some steps to help you with logging onto your mobile app:
1. You must first log on to the desktop version of Home Banking.
2. Once logged onto the desktop version of Home Banking, you will be prompted to change your your original account number to a Home Banking ID and then your password.
3. Change your Home Banking ID and password on Home Banking.
4. Once your Home Banking ID and password has changed you may use that same Home Banking ID and password to log onto your mobile app.
5. You may be required to use a security one-time pin (OTP) to login to the mobile app. This pin will be emailed to the email address that RGCU has on file.
6. Please click here if there are more questions or call or text 505.262.1401.Go to main navigation